Sunday, July 12, 2015

Day 1 Put on love y otra instructiones (and other instructions)

I sometimes even that which is exciting or exhilarating can become mundane or lose some of its luster when it has become familiar over time. I must admit that the level of anticipation I once had in coming to Honduras has waned a bit after fourteen or fifteen visits. But I guess I could say that about coming home. And that better describes the feelings I have for this trip.

As soon we landed I became excited with the opportunity to see old friends. I look forward to seeing how the Lord will use each of us, especially the youth among us.

The first day of travel has included many instructions given by Josh. "Go here; be back here at a certain time; don't drink the water out of the faucet; and don't flush the toilet paper."

Tonight, after settling in to our rooms at Granja D'elia, Colin Kemp led a devotional from Colossians 3:12-17. The verse or phrase that stood out to me in preparation of our hearts for this week was "above all these, put on love" one more, but ever important instruction for us all.


Prayer in the airport before we leave.


Balloon animal training by Daniel in preparation for tomorrow's visit to the nursing home.

No comments:

Post a Comment